Serving This Market Using the T-LCAP
- This e-book is the third in a series dealing with the composable enterprise and its significance for CSPs.
- The first e-book in this series, Composable Enterprises: Introduction to the Top Technology Trend in Application Development, outlines the composable enterprise concept and describes what makes it the most profitable enterprise opportunity for CSPs.
- In our second e-book of the composable enterprise series, Composable Enterprises: How CSPs can Tap into This Emerging Market, we introduced two approaches for CSPs to enter this emerging enterprise market, direct and indirect.
- CSPs can seek a close, long-term relationship with key enterprise customers or verticals positioning themselves as providers of composed application experiences.
- The core technology utilized is the Telecoms Low-Code Application Platform (T-LCAP), allowing unified, seamless low-code composition using the telecom network and general IT capabilities.
- This e-book explores how CSPs can provide composable applications themselves to businesses and public sector organizations using the Telecoms Low-code Application Platform (T-LCAP).